Based on its vision and depending on its mission, the Vice Rectorate for Academic Affairs at Prince Sattam University strives diligently to raise the quality of educational programs and enrich them in all faculties of the university. This can be done through the provision of colleges in their various disciplines and the educational services that enable students to acquire the sciences and knowledge and master the skills required by the sectors of the labor market in the incubatorcommunity...
Upgrading the whole system of teaching and learning according to the standards of local and international academic accreditation for academic programs
Establishing an effective academic environment that provides educational services that meet the needs of students, and achieve the aspirations of the labor marketby working on the continuous evalua
- Evaluating the plans and academic programs in the academic departments and developing them in line with the mission and goals of the university through the cooperation with the Deanship of Qualit
• Supervising the implementation of thethe vice rectorate annual and five-year plans and following up on its implementation.
• Preparing annual reports and submitting them to the Rector.
• Proposing projects and developmental programs for all sectors of the university related to the academic affairs.
• Improving the performance and efficiency of the various educational units in the university.
• Conducting studies that serve the developmental aspects of the university, and develop...
Upon the Royal Decree No. 7305 / MB dated 3/9/1430 AH, which included the establishment of Al-Kharj University, the Supreme Decree No 45388 was issued on 12/10/1432 AH to change the university's name to Salman bin Abdul Aziz University. The University includes faculties located in five towns in Riyadh Region: Al-Kharj,HootitBaniTamim, Aflaj, Al-Silil and Wadi Al-Dawasir.
After that , the universitystarted to form its academic structures, including the university vice –Rectorate for...